Human Resources Specialist
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 35,000 to MYR 70,000 per annum
||14th May 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia, and they are looking for Human Resources Specialists (3 Headcounts). This role will report to the Global Business Services (GBS) HR Services Lead.
- Execution of GBS Employee Services delivery:
- Provide support to the Company’s customer base on all business inquiries, transactions & request.
- Accept queries through phone, email, fax and mail.
- Provide information covering a wide range of transactions, queries or requests.
- Caseload management, responding to all employee HR queries and following up on cases resolution, in line with the processes of the Global Business Services function.
- Escalate transactions, queries, requests and issues as appropriate to the broader HR team using an integrated case management tool.
- Deliver service to agreed performance levels.
- Enable the capture, measurement and trend reporting of employee data and transactions
- Build and maintain information available to employees (eg. Frequently Asked Questions, Knowledge Base data).
- Produce relevant paperwork in line with agreed processes and timelines
- Administrative and system support on all HR Cycles as required including on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management cycle.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Specialized Process administration:
- Serve as a liaison between employees and the COE or the SMEs, for the specific field of specialization e.g. recruitment/talent & development/Employee Relations/Compensation & Benefits.
- Assist employees with specific questions from the specific field of specialization.
- Administer specific programs from the area of specialization.
- Act as a local SME for the area of specialization.
- Process Improvements, Projects & Metrics:
- Adherence to metrics and work within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Minimal error rates and dissatisfied customers.
- Involvement in projects as required supporting HR & COE functions.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience within minimum prior 2 year’s experience on HR operations.
- Experience in using HR System (Workday) is preferable.
- Good working knowledge of HR policies, practices and processes.
- Ability to communicate and provide services to all levels of internal and external customers.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity in all business interactions, analytical and problem solving capability.
- Excellent in MS Office particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Fluent in spoken & written either in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!