HR Services Lead
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 120,000 per annum
||14th May 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia, and they are looking for a HR Services Lead. This role will report to the Regional HR Manager. The role will manage the daily activities of the HR Specialist & HR Coordinator team that are providing services into the designated countries within the region .
- Team Management:
- Support the development of Global Business Services (GBS) employee experience, including employee career path development, employee engagement, and development of an overall S&N and GBS integrated culture.
- Regular 1:1 sessions with team providing coaching and guidance.
- Performance Management.
- HR Process Management/HR Delivery Excellence:
- Support the global landscape of HR Services processes and integration of countries in GBS central locations.
- Migration of processes from countries into GBS.
- Coordination of the check-list, risk mitigation executions and integration of activities into the GBS Centre.
- Integration of processes with configuring, testing and support of Workday.
- Support compass administration and document control.
- Ensure country compliance to legislation updates on a country by country view, including the update of any legislation changes to policy whilst ensuring these are maintained on compass and communicated to the business.
- Partner with HR Regional Manager to review service provision, changes, updates and calibration activity and assess GBS impact.
- Daily management of HRC activities.
- Audit control.
- Performance management based on email and telephone volumes.
- Process Improvements, Projects & Metrics:
- Adherence to metrics and work within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Minimal error rates and analyse customer dissatisfaction.
- Support HR and COE functions in projects as required.
- Support and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of services and processes within GBS.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5- 8 years Human Resource experience. GBS experience is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of employment laws and practices required.
- Experience in project and change management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in any Workday & Project Management, HCM Systems e.g. Oracle, SAP, Success Factors.
- Good working knowledge of HR policies, practices and processes.
- Ability to communicate and provide services to all levels of internal and external customers.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity in all business interactions, analytical and problem solving capability.
- Excellent in MS Office particularly in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Fluent in both spoken & written Chinese (Mandarin).
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!