HR Change Management Consultants
||Management Consulting, Human Resource
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 192,000 per annum
||14 Mar 2017
Our client, specialises in Human Capital Consulting, and work with clients in the areas related to HR and Learning strategy and operations. Some examples of assignments include HR learning strategy, organization design, HR process redesign, project management, change management, talent management and large scale organisational cultural transformation
Working with the cross-functional consulting teams in the organisation, and involved in human capital projects to assist client organizations in at least one or more of the following areas:
- Change Leadership: Leading or managing change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders. Environment in which change experience would be deployed includes strategy development, business process transformation, M&A and ERP implementation.
- HR Transformation: experience with enterprise wide HR Transformation, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Reengineering, HR Service Delivery (including Shared Services, Centres of Excellence and Outsourcing), Organization Design, Talent Management and HR Technology.
- HR Process redesign – Review HR processes, structure, technologies and the use of data & analytics to drive business alignment.
- Maximize organizational and HR performance and establish a culture focused on optimizing business value.
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of HR service delivery models, HR functions, people related risks and regulations, and alignment with corporate strategy.
- Ability to provide HR & Payroll expertise as well as implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent. A Master’s Degree in HRM would be an added advantage. Functional certification in enabling HR technologies would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of consulting experiences, or related HR experience in large multinationals.
- Superior knowledge of the HR processes, operating model and structures.
- Proven experience as a functional lead across all HR functional areas.
- Preferably with exposure in HR technologies, e.g. Workday, Oracle Fusion, PeopleSoft, SAP, HR analytics, culture and change management.
- Team player, with excellent leadership, interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Open to Malaysians only.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!