Head of Talent Management
||Plantation, Human Resource
Email Wai Ling
||MYR300,000 Per Annum
||8 Jun 2017
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the plantation and agri-business arm of one of the largest companies on Bursa Malaysia which is involved in oil palm, rubber and sugarcane cultivation, plantation management, downstream activities, cattle rearing, agribusiness and food as well as Research & Development (R&D). The plantation arm operates in 16 countries with a total workforce of more than 100,000 employees and revenue in excess of RM 11.9 billion. This role is primarily responsible for identifying, developing and retaining the right talents for the right jobs, develop and grow the talent and leadership pipeline in order to support the growth of the company.
- Develop and manage talent management & leadership development initiatives to ensure its effectiveness in engaging, developing and retaining the right talents.
- Develop and manage all talent management related policies and guidelines, which includes the areas of talent identification & development, succession management and career management.
- Put in place effective talent identification / assessment solutions that enable improved talent identification / assessment capabilities and enable growth of the leadership pipeline to support business growth and a high performance culture.
- Manage and track the development of senior level top talents within the company.
- Develop, roll-out and manage the framework, tools and processes for Career Management, which includes Career Pathing and Career Discussion Toolkits.
- Manage the growth, placement and retention of identified high potential employees and special
talent groups across the organisation.
- Develop and oversee Coaching Framework and programme.
- 12-15 years working experience in all aspects of HR Management with at least 6 years specialist experience in Talent Management related areas such as talent identification, leadership development, career management and succession management.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills and ability to communicate effectively at
different organisational levels.
- Bachelor degree or post-graduate qualification in Human Resource or other related disciplines.
- Preferably from reputable HR consulting firm or HR specialist in MNC.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!