Head of IT (SAP & Digital Strategy)
Email Wai Ling
||Up to RM 400,000 per Annum
||5th July 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a large European FMCG MNC and has a strong market positions across Asia & Europe. They are looking for a Head of IT (SAP & Digital Strategy), reporting to the Group CFO.
- Manage a team of IT Managers and IT Executives.
- Oversee the overall technology operations and establishing IT policies and systems to support the Digitalisation Roadmap.
- Develop Digitalisation Roadmap and Blue Print Strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within entities located in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Identify solutions and opportunities for system enhancements and integrations in supporting the business requirements / company operations in staying competitive as well as increase in efficiency.
- Manage the client’s IT related CAPEX & OPEX.
- Managing the overall deployment, development, monitoring, and maintenance of organisational IT systems including SAP modules.
- Ensures confidentiality and reliability of corporate data, proprietary information, and intellectual property.
- Review and monitor vendor’s service delivery such as Consultant/Consulting Company & hardware support vendor.
- As a coordinator between business users and vendors on support/new/enhancement/change requests when applicable.
- Keeping up-to-date with the most recent technologies and advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet business and systems requirements.
- Support DMS integration issues with BW/SAP.
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders in Malaysia, Singapore, Regional & Global Teams in driving projects & initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT field.
- Knowledgeable in SAP modules, such as FICO, MM, SD, payroll and fixed assets & preferably SAP Certified.
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent communication, analytical & project management skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!