General Manager, Sales & Marketing
||Sales & Marketing, Property
||MYR 240,000 per annum
||12th January 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a technology-driven Property Developer undertaking in the construction of office buildings, retail spaces and apartment suites. They aspire to be a developer that builds cities and shape future communities. The General Manager of Sales & Marketing will lead all matters related to sales, branding and marketing initiatives, and enhance product and brand visibility to meet targets.
- Lead branding, sales, marketing and customer relationship communications to ensure clear and powerful messages about the product, brand and value proposition to each market segment.
- Effectively implement the overall marketing, branding, sales and customer relationship plans and strategies to ensure sustainable returns to the organisation.
- Drive sales, marketing, branding and customer relationship strategies for new and significant businesses in sales, branding and customer strategies in a multichannel world.
- Establish sales strategy, sales process and drive the sales team to achieve targets.
- Guide market intelligence and research work for the market competitive landscape.
- Implement all marketing, branding, sales and customer relationship activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Orchestrate brand audit to determine brand worth and value.
- Instill a culture of innovation and high performance at all employee levels.
- Develop metrics to measure brand initiatives’ effectiveness.
- Leverage the latest sales, marketing, branding and customer relationship tools and technologies.
- Improve the product value proposition and implement the best market penetration strategy.
- Enhance the quality of sales, marketing, branding, advertising and customer relationships by implementing robust sales and marketing processes.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications to develop structured platform for implementing community and public relations initiatives for the company.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in property development related to Sales, Business Development & Marketing, with a revenue-generating responsibility and in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge and marketing experience in the Malaysian property markets and regulatory framework.
- In-depth marketing, digital marketing and property development expertise with broad business plan.
- Proven sales experience and meeting overall sales targets.
- Only for Malaysian residents.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!