General Manager, Sales & Marketing – Southern Region
||Sales & Marketing, Property
||Johor Bahru, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 360,000 per annum
||19th March 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a one of Malaysia’s top property developers. The Company has core competencies in macro township development; high-rise residential, commercial, retail and integrated development; as well as property management and project & construction services. They are looking for a General Manager, Sales & Marketing who will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Efficient and effective delivery of operational objective and project’s deliverables.
- Build and maintain a good rapport and healthy relationship with the Stakeholder.
- Realize all the needs of the stakeholders are being able to provide them with appropriate and precise solutions.
- Handle financial budget, margin etc properly and effectively.
- Manage the marketing & sales activities/programs and responsible for attaining monthly or annual sales targets, building up distribution channels, establishing strategic business relation, and providing idea for all strategic sales plans and their implementation.
- Integrate and align sales plans and strategies with available processes, IT systems, talent and other areas in order to increase the capability and success of sales force. Eg: CRM.
- Explore and grow the client account list, dealing incoming leads and ending sales and cascade and clearly articulate the strategies into action plans to be implemented.
- Develop and present divisional KPIs, AOP & financial budget and other business documents to Top Management.
- Monitor the performance of all marketing & sales teams and provide advice/coaching measures on a regular basis.
- Create a motivating and encouraging environment for other team members.
- Ensure a cohesive working synergy, remains on track and in the right frame of mind among the team for the company to grow and move forward as one entity.
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance to the approved quality, occupational safety, health and environment standards towards meeting customers’ expectations and fulfilling regulatory requirement.
- Undertake any other tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any equivalent qualifications.
- At least 16 years’ of working experience sales & marketing preferably in property development industry.
- Excellent in Strategic Planning & analysis, Marketing research and Brand Management.
- Strong training and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!