General Manager, Procurement & Contracts
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 360,000 per annum
||21st May 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a one of Malaysia’s top property developers. The Company has core competencies in macro township development; high-rise residential, commercial, retail and integrated development; as well as property management and project & construction services. They are looking for a General Manager, Procurement & Contracts.
- Identify, analyse and prepare construction claims and disputes for Construction and Engineering Projects.
- Advise on dispute avoidance in construction contracts administration.
- Research and produce claims correspondences and submission for Client.
- Handle all interpretation and preparation of claim strategies. Assess both parties’ entitlement and quantification of damages to promote resolution.
- Strategies and advise the Project Team against any contractual claims.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or relevant fields.
- At least 15 years related experience with 10 years managerial position in Construction Claim experiences and have successfully produced claims reports on a consultancy basis.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English combined with professional presentation skills.
- Drive and self-motivated to produce detailed and thorough cost and claim reports, to a high level of quality.
- Must be tactful and diplomatic to work with the key project team members.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!