General Manager, Human Resources & Administration
||Human Resources, Waste Management
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 300,000 per annum
||12th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a Khazanah-owned environmental, waste management and renewable energy solutions company. They are currently looking for a General Manager, Human Resources & Administration, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement manpower strategic and planning to cater for short and long term manpower requirements aligned with the Company business strategies and objectives. Ensure effective implementation of manpower planning and is able to accommodate changes in line with business requirement.
- Lead recruitment strategies and enhance the recruitment processes and techniques to enable the Company to attract the right candidates in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead and develop succession planning/Career Management roadmaps/framework and implementation plans to effectively manage talent and career development within the Company.
- Formulate, recommend and implement a fair, competitive and internally equitable salary & benefits package for staff in the Company by carrying out comprehensive studies on industrial practices, monitoring employment market trends, preparing management papers for approval and implementation.
- Improve and administer effective HR & Admin policies and procedures and practices by formulating and reviewing operational needs, obtaining approval and formalizing HR & admin manuals and procedures.
- Implement goodwill and harmony by advising and collaborating with line managers in handling industrial relation matters, by improving working conditions and establishing effective communication with employees at all levels as well as administering grievances procedures according to policy.
- Support management by providing human resources advise, counsel and decisions, analysing information and applications.
- Enhance the Company’s performance management by providing guidance to all managers in setting performance objectives and measurable targets.
- Analyse competency gap identifies by the leadership team and send identifies managers to management & leadership programs to improve their skill-sets and bring in the new perspective to the organization.
- Manage and advise in staff budgeting process.
- Manage the Union matters and ensure on harmony environment, for the interest of the Company and employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resources Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 12 years of working experience in generalist senior HR role, supporting a progressive organization with recent years in a senior leadership role.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Industry exposure to waste management would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in change management and organization development.
- A deep understanding of HR principles and best practice in area of Employment Relations, Performance Management, Organizational Development & Effectiveness, Compensation, Recruitment and Learning & Development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated capability of influencing change within an organization,
- “Hands-on” and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated,
- Applicants must be willing to travel to Seremban,
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!