General Ledger/Record-to-Report Executive
||Up to MYR 78,000 per annum
||5th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. Their Finance Shared Service Centre is looking for a General Ledger/Record-to-Report Executive.
- Collaborate with Country Controller, Business Finance and FP&A in understanding journal preparation requirement and posting, eg corporate allocation, management adjustment, intercompany recharges.
- Ensure country headcount and payroll automation report run and post according to monthly timeline.
- Analyze and relocate expenses to correct business unit and cost centers.
- Accrued and prepayment are properly accounted for in the month.
- Ensure all revenue and cost recognition/deferred journals posting according to IFRS15 accounting standard and support with evidence and documentation as required.
- All GL related Journals including Journal Approvals, Web-ADI journal posting and documentation. Journals to be booked in accordance to company policies.
- Revaluation of account at month end.
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) input, clearing validation and Closing in WD5 as per Global timeline.
- HFM half year and year end disclosure as per Global timeline.
- Analyze and rectify issues or enquiries, such as intercompany mismatch or any other item pertaining to transaction within the company.
- Balance sheet reconciliation files preparation such as VAT, Prepayment, Other Debtors, Accruals, Provision, Other Creditors, Accrued and Deferred Revenue schedule etc.
- Reconcile revenue recognition with Accrued and Deferred revenue schedule.
- Provide support to internal & external Audit process and in accordance to accounting standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy and/or Professional Certificate in ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Finance – Oracle Financials, HFM or equivalent.
- Preferably with previous experience handling AR, AP and GL module.
- Good and efficient communication skills and time management.
- Able to work as a team or individually as required.
- Able to self motivate.
- Ability to work in a high volume, transaction orientated environment.
- Able to work on shift.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!