Financial Advisory & Business Development Manager
||Finance & Business Development; Telecommunication
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 180,000 per annum
||16h January 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a leading communications service provider in Malaysia. They are looking for a Financial Advisory & Business Development Manager.
- Manage (and in certain instances lead) group wide business development activities and/or financial advisory, including lead, manage and conduct evaluation, negotiation and implementation of strategic alliances, joint-ventures, partnership, collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, corporate proposals, corporate exercises and other corporate finance, financial planning and financial management related fields/areas.
- Manage (and in certain instances lead) and conduct feasibility studies and in relation thereto, construct, develop and/or review appropriate business case, financial modeling and/or financial projections as a tool to assess feasibility of business proposals.
- Manage (and in certain instances lead) and carry out due diligence exercise on target companies and/or related business areas.
- Manage (and in certain instances lead) and conduct business, strategic and financial review on the Company’s Business Lines, Strategic Business Units and Subsidiaries to determine value and/or potential contribution to the Company.
- Manage (and in certain instances lead) and conduct evaluation of new business opportunities, project proposals, including close liaison with external financial advisers, consultants, auditors and solicitors (where relevant).
- Advise and/or propose on any ad-hoc financial and business analysis; and/or corporate proposals or other tasks as may be requested by supervisors/management.
- Manage (and in certain instances lead) preparation and presentation of board papers and other management reports/presentation materials to the Management, Board or any relevant parties.
- Lead and perform market research, industry analysis and ad-hoc projects from time to time.
- Lead, motivate and develop team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Management or relevant courses.
- At least 4-5 years’ relevant experience in corporate environment or strategy or business development or sales functions. Candidates with past experience in handling corporate proposals and/or project evaluations are preferred. Candidates from engineering or technical background, but have strong exposure in business/commercial areas and have strong business acumen are also preferred.
- Possess strong business acumen and commercial sense.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!