||Finance & Accounting; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 156,000 per annum
||11h January 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Financial Accountant.
- Support and ensure compliance with all statutory filings and reporting deadlines for all entities and countries within SEA market.
- Support and ensure the efficient and effective completion of internal and external statutory audit within deadlines.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents.
- Assist in the preparation of GST/VAT returns.
- Support most aspects of accounting management.
- Assist in the maintenance of all ledgers, journals and other accounting records of the company.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reporting (for trading summary, balance sheet, CAPEX and cash flow) to meet monthly, quarterly and annual global deadlines for month end closing while maintaining the compliance to accounting policies.
- Assist the monthly forecast and variance analysis (for balance sheet, CAPEX and cash flow).
- Work together with SEA FC and country finance to prepare annual budget (for balance sheet, CAPEX and cash flow) that drive next financial year performance.
- Participate the process standardisation and optimisation of reporting opportunities and deliver ways to simplify the analysis and reporting processes in order to create informative, value-adding outputs.
- Require to explain and execute the accounting standards, delegated authority matrix and various policies and assess control risk as necessary.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely and professional manner.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in audit or controllership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or relevant field. Plus CA/CPA/CIMA qualification.
- Experience in financial reporting for a complete entity, accounting standards interpretation, local tax regulations and managing an external audit.
- Proficiency in financial systems and applications; Oracle, Hyperion, reporting tools and Microsoft Excel will be added advantage.
- Excellent people skills with proven track record of working with remote stakeholders effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders remotely.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous situations.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate.
- Ability to present ideas and opinions in a collaborative, credible and influential manner.
- A continuous improvement mind-set and experience in process improvement will be an added advantage.
- Appreciate result oriented culture and environment.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!