Accounts Payable Specialist (Finance Operations – Thai Speaker)
||Finance & Accounting; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 84,000 per annum
||7th January 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist (Finance Operations – Thai Speaker).
- Verify/review the vendor invoices processed by Accounts Payable (AP) staff in ARIBA/SAP to ensure timely and accurate posting.
- Review Travel & Expense (T&E) reimbursement report processed by AP staff in Concur to ensure timely and accurate staff disbursement.
- Review and perform payment run for AP & T&E.
- Assist in preparation monthly SLA/KPI report, Exceptional report and Non Compliance report.
- Assist and monitor on identified issue from staff and ensure that they are effectively settled on a timely basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Thai language.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!