Country HR Head of Malaysia
||Human Resources; Manufacturing
||Up to MYR 200,000 per annum
||28th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a MNC Manufacturing company who is the World’s Largest Manufacturer of Glass and Glazing Products. They are looking for a Country Human Resources (HR) Head of Malaysia, reporting to the Regional HR Manager Asia who is based in Japan and also work closely with respective SBU/Function Heads and Country Managers in Malaysia.
- Plans and directs all aspects of the Company’s human resources policies, objectives, and initiatives in Malaysia.
- Responsible for employment, placement, orientation and training, labor relations, compensation, benefits, internal communication, and other employee services in Malaysia with a prior approval by Regional HR Director/Regional HR Manager and other relevant stakeholders including Regional/Country SBU/Function Heads.
- Provide HR Service to all Business activities in Malaysia.
- Regular communication with local business management team in Malaysia.
- Maintain expertise in local HR legislation and practice.
- Establish a good labour-management relationship in Malaysia.
- Talent Management within HR and within Business in Malaysia.
- Manage costs within approved HR Budget.
- Monthly reporting and HR KPI’s.
- Number of people supervised by in HR Organization: 1 Manager, 1 Deputy Managers and 9 Staffs in 2 Sites, Sungai Buloh and Johor Bahru.
- Number of people service provided for in Malaysia – 810 at Sungai Buloh and 480 at Johor Bahru in 3 Strategic Business Units and Support Functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources topics with at least 10 years of HR practitioner experiences.
- At least 5 years of proved people management and supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of regional/local cultures.
- HR managerial experiences in a global organization with a significant size.
- HR management experiences in unionized organization.
- Preferably leadership experiences of performing project management with regional/global HR topics.
- Must have knowledge of HR relevant law, regulations and practices in Malaysia.
- Must possess high level and versatile local HR expertise and know-how.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office software).
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!