Core Service Specialist – Mobile Roaming
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 90,000 per annum
||31st October 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Core Service Specialist – Mobile Roaming.
- Manage mobile roaming services product and solution design.
- Responsible for products’ solution architecture, detailed network design and solution derivation across core network.
- Manage products/solutions deliverables across the entire core network design teams.
- Work closely with business team on new product/feature delivery, to achieve company/division’s goal & KPI. Constantly seek for innovative idea for Roaming services.
- Support & deliver Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Roaming network costing & business case for consumer products & solution development
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Drive the value added services (VAS) virtualization and cloud initiative to support future growth and requirements.
- Translate marketing products requirement and high level solution architecture to detail VAS roaming network deliverables and customization requirements.
- Outline end-to-end products deliverables such as design, network configuration, features customization, execution strategy and plan.
- Manage and ensure completeness of VAS roaming network design and network capacity in supporting products rollout and growth.
- Management of VAS roaming network deliverables and vendors developments in meeting product launch requirements, timeline and within cost.
- Liaison with external parties & vendors management to support & manage roaming network performance & availability
- Manage and ensure high operational, network and cost efficiency.
- Ensure network utilization below design threshold.
- Timeliness in completion of major network/company initiatives in meeting business timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in mobile telecommunication.
- Good understanding on Roaming signalling, core voice(HSS/MSS) & high level understanding on core products such as IN, PCC.
- Good communications with International Subscriber Dialing (ISD) end for planning & execution for roaming products and strategizing with ISD end for work related to (Webmethod/Kenan) platforms.
- Good knowledge on virtualization and cloud solution and deployment.
- Knowledge about OpenStack Services, KVM and VMware experience.
- Experienced in IOT would be an added advantage.
- Good analytical skill in business cases preparation, cost analysis and sound knowledge in project management concepts.
- Good communications, problem solving skills and able to work under pressure and independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Personal traits: Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, A self-starter, Ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment and A team player.
- Open to Malaysians only.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!