Business Finance Manager
||Up to MYR 228,000 per annum
||29th October 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is primarily involved in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of some of the leading halal beverages in Malaysia. Today, the Group is one of the leading FMCG companies in the country with market leadership position in beverage and dairy industries. The Group also has operations in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. They are currently looking for a Business Finance Manager (regional) to be based in Bangi.
This role is to report to and function as the business partner to the Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Assist the Group CFO in overseeing and supporting the finance matter of the oversea entities of the Group Company namely, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Myanmar.
- Oversee and manage the project initiated by Finance from time to time to ensure the project is implemented on-time.
- Provide financial operational support and strategic/commercial insights on the Group Company’s key projects and business initiatives.
- Thorough review of the financial reports and provide advice on areas for improvement on the financial results of all companies in Group Company.
- Develop effective management reports and key performance indicators (KPIs) to assist in the managing and controlling of the business.
- Be the champion for business process reengineering by working with the Head of Departments to improve end-to-end processes and internal controls.
- Point of contact from Finance department for information request from the analyst team from Sales & Operation Planning, Supply Chain Capability, Corporate Planning and One Stop Centre.
- Handle the annual budgeting (Annual Operating Plan) and Mid Term Plan (MTP) process and ensure that they support the strategic business direction/plan of the Group Company.
- Review the cost structure of the Group Company and find ways to achieve cost optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Professional Qualification (ACCA/MICPA) or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience with public accounting firm and finance operation and FP&A roles in FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Experience in managing the finance matter of oversea subsidiaries.
- Strong knowledge of business process and internal control.
- Experience in managing projects (PMO experience).
- Flexible on travelling overseas within South-East countries.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skill.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!