Business Development Manager – Business Banking
||Sales & Marketing, Banking
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 108,000 per annum
||12th July 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the one of the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking for 7 headcounts of Business Development Manager to join their Business Banking Team.
- Attend to customer requests and appeals on credit related matters within the SLA, and provide basic advise and service to meet customers’ needs.
- Process credit proposals and ad-hoc requests received from customers within SLA’s standard of service; i.e. to ensure Bank’s risk parameters and guidelines are adhered to, and to aware of common shortcomings highlighted by GCM to maintain high credit standards.
- Monitor all Special Mention Accounts (SMAs) and keep Newly Classified Non Performing Loans (NCNPLs) low; i.e. to keep abreast of market developments and early warning signals, to take preventive action to avoid SMAs from turning NCNPLs, and to restructure the facilities for viable business.
- Manage portfolio of existing accounts with minimal attritions.
- Market and sell the Bank’s loan products to new and existing customers.
- Proactively manage the BC’s assets quality.
- Manage and enhance existing customer relationship, initiate regular customer site visit / follow-up to establish better rapport.
- Maintain cordial work relationship with peers / other units to provide solutions to customers’ banking needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any relevant fields.
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in Business Banking with good exposure in complex credit, contract financing and bridging loan
- Strong background in sales, marketing, business development or consumer banking.
- Demonstrate experience in strengths in integrating excellent business acumen including business and product development, operations, sales and marketing with a high technical aptitude.
- Product management (planning, coordination, execution).
- Excellent analytical, report-writing, communication and presentation skills (verbal & written).
- Only for Malaysian residents.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!