Branch Manager – Banking
||MYR 96,000 – MYR 144,000 per annum
||12th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a medium-sized progressive bank with foreign ownership. They are looking for Branch Managers (across Malaysia).
- Plan, organise, direct and control the business, operation and administration of the branch.
- Responsible for the development and growth of the branch’s portfolio which consist of wealth products, loans, deposits and any other banking business of the branch to ensure that the business targets are met.
- Lead, manage and drive branch sales and business relationship.
- Responsible for overall customer experience in the branch.
- implement and maintain all customer service directives and continually improve its effectiveness in accordance with documented policies and procedures on service quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in managing branches from the financial industry.
- Knowledge of investments, unit trust, insurance and structured products are essential.
- Excellent training skills and proven track record in managing sales teams.
- Independent, self-motivated and highly sales and service-oriented.
- Experienced Relationship Managers are encourage to apply.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!