AVP, Business Development – Trade & Deposit
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 150,000 per Annum
||6th Apr 2018
Our client is the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking for AVP, Business Development – Trade & Deposit (2 headcounts).
- Specialise in hunting of Business Banking segment deposits and trade through acquisition of new customers.
- Increase Current Account & Saving Account (CASA), Payroll and Trade accounts through new customer acquisition.
- Drive deposits balances especially CASA by acquiring customers operating accounts comprising both MYR and FCY accounts.
- Use multiple prospecting methods to generate leads, set up sales meetings and pitch appropriate cash management and trade solutions to prospect.
- Customer visitation with Region Head where relevant.
- Maintain cordial work relationship with peers/other units to provide solutions to customers’ banking needs.
- Deepen the new customers’ share of wallet by cross selling Bank’s products such as commercial cards, insurance, loan products and etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in banking industry.
- Knowledgeable in Trade and Cash Management products would be added advantage.
- Must possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with good command in multiple languages is an added advantage.
- Good in analytical skill, networking skill, customer focus, confident, independent, proactive and result oriented.
- Possess drive and an outgoing personality.
- Good business etiquette and image.
- Work well under pressured environment with attention to details, multitasking and willing to work long hours.
- Willing to travel.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Emily at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!