Area Sales Manager
||Sales & Marketing; FMCG
||Up to MYR 72,000 per annum
||19th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in the dynamic business of providing power solutions. They are looking for an Area Sales Manager, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. This potential candidate is to cover sales in the General Trade channel for the Johor Market.
- Lead and manage Key Dealers toward company growth objective in products distribution and market share.
- Develop strategic directions / guidelines for Distributor Management & Operations for sustainable growth.
- Route to market blueprint (territory management).
- Direct involvement in developing and negotiation of TTA .
- Plan and ensuring execution of GT and LMT monthly cycle plan and monthly activities.
- Grow sales revenue by develop LMT and key customer’s business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or relevant.
- At least 3 years of distributor sales experience or related to Fast Moving & Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector.
- Knowledgeable in territory management especially in Southern Malaysia or Johor state.
- Possess proven distributor management, field work and key account planning experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills with proficient use of English and Bahasa language. Chinese and/or dialect language is a plus.
- Strategic thought process, highly driven and motivated personality.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!