Accounts Receivable Analyst (Mandarin/Cantonese/Thai/Vietnamese Speaker)
||Financial Services, Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 54,000 per annum
||15th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Shared Service Centre based in Selangor. They are looking for Accounts Receivable Analyst (Mandarin/Cantonese/Thai/Vietnamese speaker).
- Run Accounts Receivable:
- Run Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy.
- ‘Chain meetings’: inform, communicate and solve problems in consultation with Operating Company (Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Business Control) and Finance Shared Service Centre (Accounts Payable, Banking, Financial Accounting).
- Analysis of outstanding items of debtors about skipped or partial payments, or customer error:
- Contact the external customer (letter, phone, email) to fix deviations in overruns and payment of arrears.
- Resolve disputes.
- Pursuit of disputes:
- Resolve complaints and disputes and monitoring the progress.
- Identify reasons for non-payment and propose action plans.
- Escalate unsolved issues.
- Pursuit and clean up the list of open items:
- Match of deductions.
- Pro-active role in assessing customers’ payment behavior o Analyzing structural payment behavior.
- Discussing structurally abnormal payment behavior with the Team Manager and improvement actions accordingly.
- Discussing improvements with Sales and external customers.
- Projects and continuous improvement:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AR process.
- Participate in projects to improve AR processes by technologies or quality improvements.
Additional Responsibilities for Credit Risk Management:
- Analyze customers: financial position, credit reports, reports of credit insurance companies, payment behavior.
- Provide advice in handling credit profiles (limits, payment guarantees, etc.).
- Order release of goods delivery (blocked orders).
- Release of credit limits.
- Determine provisions for loan risks – Masterdata of the credit management sheet in SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university.
- Knowledgeable in Internal Financing & Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- At least 2 years of experience in the finance function.
- Knowledgeable in finance applications and processes.
- Exposure to SAP and credit management tool is an added advantage.
- Shared service experience is an added advantage.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Thai/Vietnamese & English.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!