Accounts Payable Senior Associate (Mandarin/Japanese/Korean Speakers)
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM 70,000 per Annum
||29th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia, and they are looking for Accounts Payable Senior Associates (3 Headcounts). This role in the Company’s Global Business Services (GBS) is to deliver the service to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs, also to ensure positive Voice of Customer feedback.
- Invoice Processing and matching 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase Orders/ Contracts.
- Attach the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assist with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Invoice processing PO and Non PO & payments.
- Upload the invoices in ERP after necessary verification from the end user & GRN.
- Coordination with all stakeholders to ensure that the payments are released within the given TAT of 30 days.
- Invoice trackers to be maintained real time.
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in AP Operations for at least 2-4 years.
- Team player with ability to build relationships and influence team members and wider stakeholders.
- Good digital and Analytical Skills.
- Excellent English communications skills written and verbal.
- Fluent in spoken & written either in Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
- Experience of MS Excel skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!