Accounts Payable Executive
||Finance & Accounting; FMCG
||Up to 66,000 per annum
||25th January 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is primarily involved in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of some of the leading halal beverages in Malaysia. Today, the Group is one of the leading FMCG companies in the country with market leadership position in beverage and dairy industries. The Group also has operations in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Executive.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Disburse vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Disburse employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Possess Professional Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least 3 years of Accounts Payable accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!